The past couple of weeks have been very busy with Beth and the kids staying here for a weekend and then traveling to MPLS for Em/Adam bd party. Beth and I went on our first ever St Johns retreat this past weekend Oct 3-5. I loved it. I'm into the silence, prayer with the monks etc. The grounds were so beautiful. It was a bit quieter around campus then I had expected as it turned out to be a "long weekend" for the students and so most of them were gone. I was also able to go see the potter in his studio and that was pretty cool.
Here are some pics of the past couple weeks.
Starting off with Granddoggie Albert in his fab sweater. However, as far as I know there is still a slight design problem in the undercarriage. Cute little Albie!
Emmy and Albert. She's 27 here!
Here's the BD party!!! Beautiful people!!! But sadly no Albert allowed.
Going to Cora's school was a little surreal for me. I hadn't walked those halls since I was a 6th grader and they seemed a lot bigger then.
Fabulous windy day at the beach. Henry and Cora were eating candy Mom bought them. Cora's was red, Henry's was not.
Dan fishing and Henry helping.



2 comments:
27 and still kickin. ;)
love the picture of dad and henry boy on the beach. it's my new desktop backround.
27 and gorgeous!
Aren't those pics from the windy day at the beach beautiful? the colors of the sky and the water are amazing.
Post a Comment