skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wendy and Dan
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Here's more of the guitar fun. Cora plays and Henry dances on the day of his bd party at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Tunes
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(31)
▼
December
(10)
It was such a perfect day for cross country skiing...
We had a very Merry Christmas at Beth and Adams.
Had Mom over for supper tonight. She was wearing a...
Here's more of the guitar fun. Cora plays and Henr...
Dan and I gave Henry a guitar for his bd. It was q...
Had the whole family up last weekend, Dec 12-14th ...
After leaving Abby's house on Sunday Dec 7th I att...
I spent the weekend with Ab on Dec 5-7. We went to...
No title
Dan is 54 years old today and he had a good birthd...
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment